Lunch Program & Menus
At Food Art, we are thrilled to continue providing your children with our nutritious and delicious lunches. To streamline the ordering process, we're excited to announce that we'll be utilizing the convenient Boonli system once again.
Boonli Ordering Instructions:
Boonli Login: bhgourmetfoods.boonli.com
For returning students, please use the same login credentials as you did last school year.
As for new students, Boonli will take care of entering your information into the system. You'll log in using the Mother's email address, and a passcode will be provided to you within the next couple of weeks. Once logged in, you'll have the option to set a custom passcode for added security.
We'll be sure to notify you as soon as the system is up and running smoothly.
To make the lunch experience even smoother, we're offering three lunch packages (see below) that can be pre-ordered on a daily or monthly basis. Pre-ordering will significantly expedite the lines, ensuring your children have more time to enjoy their meals.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING REGARDING BOONLI WALLET FUNDS AND LUNCH ORDERS:
1. Boonli Wallet Funds: Money added to the Boonli wallet is exclusively for walk-up purchases. It cannot be used to pay for pre-orders.
2. Pre-Order Payment: For pre-orders, payment is required at the time of placing the order. Boonli wallet funds cannot be used for pre-orders.
3. Cancellation Policy: If your child will be absent on a day for which you've placed a lunch order, it's essential to log in to the Boonli system and cancel the lunch for that day. Unfortunately, we cannot provide account credits for these cancellations.
4. System Support: If you encounter any issues with the Boonli system, please feel free to contact Boonli customer service at 650-350-1788 for assistance.
5. Opt-Out: Our practice has been to give lunch to any child who requests it even if his/her parents had not made an arrangement with us and to then bill the parents. If you prefer that we not do this even when your child comes to the counter and asks for lunch, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com and please make sure to explain to your child that you have made this decision.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Package #1: Hot & Healthy
- Hot meal with a protein option (chicken/fish or chicken/meat) or vegetarian option
- Mini Water Bottle
- Daily Price: $10.00
- Pre-Order Monthly Price: $9.50
Package #2: Fresh Salad Bar
- Fresh Salad Bowl (Romaine or Mixed Baby Greens) with various toppings including Romaine Lettuce, Spring Mix, Cherry Tomatoes, Shredded Purple Cabbage, Shredded Carrots, Diced Red Onions, Cucumbers, Diced Celery, Hearts of Palm, Corn, Olives, Sliced Mushrooms, Craisins, Croutons, Tuna Fish Salad, Egg Salad, Grilled Chicken
- Dressings: Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Lemon Vinaigrette
- Mini Water Bottle
- Daily Price: $8.50
- Pre-Order Monthly Price: $8.10
Package #3: A La Carte (Can be pre-ordered)
- The Early Childhood Department will offer the Hot & Healthy meal option or sandwiches (bagel, tuna, egg, or turkey). Hot Meals will be delivered daily, priced at $7 per meal.
- There will be a teacher’s lunch program with a cold lunch featuring an enhanced salad bar with proteins and a daily soup, available at the cost of $7 a day. Staff will get a discount for their child’s lunch.