We are so excited to welcome our Early Childhood students to Hebrew Academy. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and health of our students and staff to open on August 24, and stay open. That said, despite our best efforts, at some point the COVID-19 pandemic may require us to close a classroom or the entire ECE program. If that happens, we are prepared to offer the following in regard to tuition specifically for Early Childhood families for each semester:
1. First two weeks (10 school days) of a school or classroom closure, families will be obligated for 100% of tuition.
2. After two weeks (10 school days) of a school or classroom closure, 90% of tuition payments will be applied towards in person tuition for that child.
3. All prorations will be done on a daily basis and will be calculated on December 31, and at the end of the school year.
4. To make-up for the two weeks, ECE programs may be extended until June 30, 2021.
5. In the event of a closure, families will be offered a remote learning program operated by Raquel Feleci and pay 50% of tuition.
6. All of the above mentioned discounts will be given, if and only if, the tuition agreement and registration are executed, on or before Friday, August 7, 2020.
7. Under all scenarios, parents will be given the opportunity to donate the reduced tuition back to the school.
Reopening school requires us to follow new guidelines in response to COVID-19. To prepare our campus and classrooms for each student, we need you to make an enrollment decision. Please fill out the form below by August 3, 2020, stating your enrollment decision. If you have not already done so, sign and submit your enrollment contract and fees, by August 7, 2020. If these items are not received, your child’s space may be given to a waitlisted applicant. We know that this is an uncertain time for everyone, and we appreciate that this may be a difficult decision for you. We thank you for choosing Hebrew Academy.
Early Childhood Schedules