Hebrew Academy is thrilled to introduce its new website and fresh logo to the community. The revamped site offers parents, students, faculty and the community at large a website that is functional with a modern look. The revamped site features an updated look with enhanced features, including easier navigation, important school news, photos, social media posts and more to make sure you get the most up-to-date information.
“Being the oldest modern orthodox Jewish Day School south of Baltimore, we are constantly thinking of ways to evolve and that begins with how we present ourselves,” said Head of School, Rabbi Zvi Kahn. “Our new website and logo, reflects our commitment to our community to be engaged and hold ourselves up to a higher standard.”
Some of the new website features include:
● Responsive Design. The site adjusts its layout and feel based upon the type of device used to view it, creating an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices from mobile phones to desktops.
● Site-Wide Alerts. Whether school has been cancelled due to a hurricane or an emergency notification needs to be made, a site-wide alert can immediately notify visitors of important information.
● PlusPortals Integration. Parents can now easily sign in to their PlusPortals account from nearly any page on the new website through a one-click secure login form.
● News Bar. The new site has a photo-oriented news bar that features the latest information from the school.
● Logo. The brand colors of rich blues and orange hues were chosen to be fresh, vibrant, youthful and stand for the continued excellence in secular education and Torah learning.
Check it out!