From the Desk of Dr. Ami Eskanos, Dean of Admission
As you know, we recently completed our priority re-enrollment for current families for the 2019-2020 school year. A big thank you to those of you who have re-enrolled. For those of you who have not re-enrolled, we do hope to see your children here next year, but please take note that we are now admitting new students for next year, and your child's spot in his/her classroom could already be taken by an incoming student. If you have not re-enrolled, now is the time to solidify your arrangements. Please take note of the following important timeline dates for returning families:
Re-enrollment for Current Families
- As of January 19, the $500.00 per child Registration Fee, that would have been applied toward tuition, became a late fee, and will not be applied toward tuition.
- If there is still space in a classroom, families who re-enroll after July 15, will incur an additional $500 late enrollment fee per child.
Scholarship for Current Families
- Scholarship applications that were received by February 1, will receive a scholarship award by April 15.
- Scholarship packets received after February 1, will be reviewed in order of receipt and will receive an award after April 15. The later you submit your scholarship packet, the less funding you will receive.
- Scholarship applications received after February 1, are assed an additional $150 late application fee.
- Scholarship packets for returning families will not be accepted after July 31.
If you have not already done so, please take the time to re-enroll now by reaching out to our Registrar, Daniella Folk, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a lot of super things planned for the 2019-2020 year, and we truly want you to be a part of it all.
Dr. Ami Eskanos
Dean of Admission